As promised, I am back to normal!
Met my deadline ahead of time and managed to enjoy the weekend, most importantly, the World Cup Final. I was cheering for the winner and my husband for the lo… (let’s say) other team, Just Lovely...
So now I can catch up with my many, many “on hold” and “up coming” knitting projects. What are they, you ask? Let’s see:
- Finish knitting my sister’s (Parto) cardigan, shamelessly still on my needle from last December.
- Finish my hubby’s summer cardigan from last year (shame on me).
- Start designing and knitting my other sister’s birthday gift which seems to be a cape and due in September. Looking forward to this one.
- A quick knit for my brother’s B’day (could be optional). He is a Virgo, too.
- A definite knit: a cardigan/coat for my hubby. I already fell in love and bought the yarn for this one while I was with him (big mistake); so cannot back off of it. Good News: the deadline is late February 2011 (thank goodness).
- 2 special knits for 2 special girls in my life (my nieces, of course). One due late October and the other one early December.
- A must B’day scarf for late December for my best buddy, Suzi, with the super expensive yarn she gifted me on my birthday to knit for her- I know, I’m still trying to figure out that one!
- And that brings us to the end of the year (hallelujah) and in a full circle to Parto’s birthday again. This one will not be a cardigan, rather a tiny, small, little, itty-bitty … project.
- Would love to make a couple of Christmas ornaments, too.
Whatever happened to that?
© 2010, livingamused. All rights reserved.